Nine Remarkable Properties
1. Nearly always available, abundant, and cheap
2. Easy to apply
3. Non-irritating (even internally)
4. Great power for absorbing and releasing heat
5. Water gives up heat rapidly, yet it does not cool too rapidly
6. Exists in three states at useful temperatures
7. Proper density for buoyancy
8. Proper viscosity (fluidity)
9. Water is a universal solvent
Hydrotherapy is very easy to learn and simple to apply to oneself or others but it must be done skillfully to ensure that the most benefits are received.
Hydrotherapy is not some old-fashioned wive’s tale from the 19th century. It’s benefits are well documented in today’s scientific literature.